Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for our first Partnerships Manager to shape and drive our Consultant Referral Program. In this highly visible role, you'll report to and work alongside our Head of Partnerships and own the day-to-day management of our partners and their clients – acting as a liaison between Modern Health and a targeted group of innovative and passionate benefit consultants and brokerage firms. You will be responsible for identifying new partnership opportunities, nurturing existing high-value partners, and representing Modern Health as a leader in the industry to positively impact the lives of millions. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, relationship-oriented, and mission driven.
What You’ll Do-
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence for ease of doing business
- Support the growth of Modern Health by driving qualified opportunities from Referral Partners to the Sales team
- Implement marketing campaigns that generate demand & awareness, effectively leveraging referral partners as lead generation engines
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong go-to-market plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Develop partner relationships and execute cross-functional teamwork
- Serve as the executive mapping and day-to-day contact from Modern Health to executive-level stakeholders at our partners
- Work closely with our Account Executives to support strong relationships with key contacts in the benefit consultant community
- Understand our solutions and capabilities, and expand the broader conversation around mental health strategies with key innovation leaders in the benefit broker space
- Develop new opportunities to utilize data with our partners to help quantify Modern Health’s value proposition to the partner and to our shared employer clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Product, Clinical Care, Client Success, and Operations
Who You Are-
- 10+ years of experience in the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- Experience in channel, consulting, strategy, or business development
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- High EQ, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, polished communications, and a proven track record of success with strategic account management
- Deep understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- High attention to detail, strong presentation skills, and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity