Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do-
Providing exceptional care is at the heart of Modern Health and we are looking for a Lead Clinical Care/Psychologist to join our Clinical Care team to help advance this mission. This person will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure that every aspect of Modern Health is rooted in cutting edge behavioral science and clinical techniques. The main focus areas are below:
- Provider clinical guidance to operations to ensure that our network of therapists maintain the highest quality and practice evidence-based care.
- Build community among Modern Health therapists and relationships with professional organizations and networks.
- Build out engaging content for the digital app, workshops for companies, and trainings for therapists and coaches.
- Write thought pieces and white papers.
Internal Consultant: Product, Operations, and more
- Be the voice of clinical science and psychology to help guide cross functional decisions, whether it is working with product to develop new features, sales to help explain our model to prospective clients, operations to source providers in Europe, or Client Success to drive meaningful engagement.
Who You Are-
- You have an advanced degree in psychology or a related field (Master’s degree or above, PhD/PsyD preferred)
- 5+ years experience practicing clinical care utilizing evidence-based approaches (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT, MBCT).
- You have developed training modules, created workshops, or have experience in other forms of content creation.
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction.
- You enjoy working in dynamic environments with lots of interdisciplinary collaboration.
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity