Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time.
Modern Health has raised over $11M from Kleiner Perkins and Y Combinator and works with top companies that want to take a proactive approach to mental well-being. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live.
About the Role
We are hiring a Head of Finance to maintain our company's financial health and increase profitability in the long run. You'll be given significant immediate responsibility and work cross-functionally with Operations, Product, and Sales to build our financial infrastructure and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially. This role reports to the CEO.
What you'll do:
- Plan, implement, and manage our overall financial strategy
- Oversee payments to our global network of coaches and therapists
- Develop financial and operational models to drive business decisions
- Provide strategic input on fundraising and resource utilization
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting processes
- Supervise our outsourced accountant
What we're looking for:
- Experience. You have 10+ years of relevant experience including 5+ years of operational finance work.
- Technical Skills. You have advanced spreadsheet and Quickbooks skills paired with strong critical thinking.
- Soft Skills. You are scrappy, organized, and can solve complex problems in a highly-collaborative environment.
Why You'll Love Modern Health
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Unlimited PTO