About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised from top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Y combinator, Afore, and Precursor Ventures. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.
In this role, your overarching responsibility will be to bring joy and drive value as a trusted advisor for our clients. You’ll be on the front lines every day as part Modern Health product expert, strategic analyst, and part champion and advocate. The Client Success Manager is responsible for inspiring customer delight through driving engagement and proving out ROI, leading to an excited and highly referenceable customer base. This individual will be continually focused on helping our clients improve the benefits from the Modern Health platform.
The Client Success Manager will report to the Director of Client Success. The ideal candidate will have a background in large-scale client relationship management and sales, with demonstrated success in partnering with clients to achieve their goals. You will be owning direct relationships with senior HR executives and business leaders, driving engagement with the product/service, and owning renewals. This role is highly visible internally and externally. Above all, we are looking for someone motivated to help us positively impact the lives of millions.
What You'll Do
- Own strategic portfolio of Modern Health clients
- Work with clients and define and execute a Modern Health program strategy, integrated with their broader benefit offerings
- Responsible for overall client retention and ensuring clients and users get value out of the Modern Health platform
- Collaborate with Sales to manage and grow business within the client portfolio
- Convert “model” clients into Modern Health champions, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Client Success Strategy
- Maintain and develop strategic, collaborative relationships with Modern Health customers with all key stakeholders at all levels, including benefit managers, executives, and consultants
- Identify, manage, and resolve client risk areas & escalations and develop solutions proactively to avoid churn while collaborating with internal partner teams (Operations, Sales, Product & Engineering)
- Identify and articulate customer business objectives in order to meet and exceed them; maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plans, and account strategy and mapping processes across our accounts
- Drive, execute and participate in special events held for or hosted by Modern Health clients
- Develop new opportunities to utilize data with our clients to help quantify Modern Health’s value proposition to the partner and to our shared employer clients
- Commercial Operations and Reporting
- Drive utilization and engagement; ensure clients and their members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Work with account data in Looker and Salesforce to understand and diagnose client health and opportunity/risk
- Drive client success in tangible metrics (e.g. improved wellness outcomes, benefits, retention and renewals, product expansion, etc.)
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Product, Operations, Sales, Clinical Care to drive successful adoption of Modern Health and act as the voice of the customer
What We Look For...
- 5+ years of experience selling/renewing B2B tech, learning & development, and/or the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space to business or HR leaders.
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Business acumen, can develop a deep knowledge of our clients’ businesses and ability to articulate the value of our services to new clients
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative style
- A sincere interest in your clients and co-workers, high EQ, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, polished communications, and a proven track record of success with strategic accounts
- Deep understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- High attention to detail, engaging presentation skills, and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and demonstrated initiative and independence
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- Excited to travel for work (20-30%)
Other Reasons Why You’ll Love Working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- 401k through Vanguard
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Unlimited/Flexible PTO