Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As an Enterprise Client Success Manager, you own Modern Health’s large-scale employer relationships from launch through contract renewal. You are responsible for partnering with a Fortune 100 companies to build custom launch and engagement plans that resonate with large and global employee populations, driving product adoption and engagement, and over time client retention and growth. You partner closely with senior HR executives and business leaders, serving as product expert, strategic consultant, and mental health champion. Your partnership with Modern Health’s clients and internal product team allows us to continually improve the functionality and benefits of the platform.
This role reports to the Head of Client Success. Ideal candidates have prior experience managing large-scale client relationships, and are comfortable analyzing data and using it to make strategic and consultative recommendations. We’re looking for someone with experience working on custom partnerships, and excited to positively impact the lives of millions in a highly visible role.
What You’ll Do-
- Manage a portfolio of 1-4 Strategic Accounts, serving as the face of Modern Health for our highest priority customers
- Build and manage relationships with a broad range of global stakeholders including Benefit Managers, HR Executives, and consultants
- Partner with clients to define and execute a custom program strategy for Modern Health that integrates within their broader benefit offerings
- Convert these clients into Modern Health champions, leveraging their success for references and case studies
- Provide data driven insights and recommendations that inform the growth and long-term success of the partnership
- Use account data in Looker and Salesforce to understand and diagnose client health and opportunity/risk
- Drive success in tangible metrics (e.g. improved wellness outcomes, benefits, retention and renewals, or product expansion)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Sales, and Clinical Care to advocate for clients and drive successful adoption of Modern Health
Who You Are-
- 6+ years’ experience managing relationships or selling to HR leaders or clients within the B2B tech, learning & development, and/or employer benefit space
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, and a proven track record of success with strategic accounts
- Experience and comfort using data to share insights and make actionable recommendations
- Engaging presentation skills, and a desire to lead projects with high visibility
- Excitement for tackling and building processes around new challenges: you enjoy problem-solving, have a keen attention to detail, and are motivated to drive ongoing team improvement
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and demonstrated initiative and independence
- A sincere interest in and empathy for your clients and co-workers
- Passion for our mission and understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- Excited to travel for work (20-30%)
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity