About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised from top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Y combinator, Afore, and Precursor Ventures. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.
In this role you'll be a key business partner to our VP of Sales, the CEO, and the entire Modern Health commercial team. You will focus on first building our brand and then developing results-driven marketing strategies that support sales growth and client success goals. You will work closely with the sales and account leads, product management, and the client success team to understand our customers and users’ need. We are looking for someone who can clearly communicate the value proposition of Modern Health’s products and develop our go-to-market strategic plan.
As our first Product Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of everything from leading our branding strategy, to developing our messaging and positioning across different customer audiences and product lines, to launching marketing campaigns with channel partners, to driving engagement with our users (employees). This is a highly cross functional role and you will work closely with sales, product, client success, and operations to successfully communicate our value prop to employers and employees, ultimately driving revenue growth and user engagement. You will act as the key liaison between sales, product, and client success. This role is highly visible internally and externally, and we are looking for a creative, strategic, and design-focused marketer who has the ability to influence and grow within our organization. Above all, we are looking for someone motivated to make a positive impact and change how society thinks about mental health.
If you are looking for a big opportunity at a high-growth organization while making a positive impact alongside a talented team of professionals from Stanford School of Medicine, Yale, Johns Hopkins, and Collective Health -- you are a perfect fit for Modern Health.
This role reports to the VP of Sales and works closely with the CEO.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with the CEO to develop our brand strategy, look and feel, overall messaging, and narratives for each of our core audiences. As our first product and brand marketer, this is an opportunity for you to influence and build one of the leading brands in the mental health and well-being space. You will own our brand guidelines for all Modern Health's external marketing and communication efforts.
- Establish our overall communication strategy and GTM plan to sustain a long-term brand strategy and to grow our customer loyalty and product usage.
- Develop and implement sales enablement resources, content, and collateral including: presentations, decks, FAQs, flyers, workshops, online content, etc.
- Partner with Product and Client Success to develop the content and strategy for communicating our value prop to employers, brokers/consultants, and our users.
- Work closely with Product to influence roadmap planning and ensure our solution addresses the needs of employers and employees
- Act as the liaison for the Product Management team while serving as an advocate for our customers and continuously surfacing insights from our clients, users, sales team & market research
- Implement strategic marketing campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels, including content, demand gen, events, workshops, webinars, and product education
- Become a subject matter expert in the mental health and benefits space; with a deep understanding of our competitive landscape so that we can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Build and leverage case studies, client testimonials, and member success stories to help drive sales
- Develop the tools and communication strategy needed to support Client Success with implementation and business reviews/reporting
- Identify revenue growth and upsell opportunities, and increase employer and member engagement with Modern Health
What We Look For...
- 4+ years of product marketing experience supporting b2b sales teams
- Experience in the healthcare, HR, or employer benefits space
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills, with a track record of crafting compelling messaging across different customer segmentations
- User focused and design forward -- you constantly talking to users and customers and working with product to improve our designs and deliver the best possible user experience.
- Highly analytical -- you constantly analyze results, extract insights, and make data-driven decisions
- High attention to detail, strong presentation skills, and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- Self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
Other Reasons Why You’ll Love Working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Unlimited PTO