About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised from top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Y combinator, Afore, and Precursor Ventures. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.
In this role you'll be a key business partner to our VP of Sales, the CEO, and the entire Modern Health commercial team. You will focus on developing and growing our commercial partnership relationships and building our partnership ecosystem. You’ll be in charge of the day-to-day account management with our partners, acting as a liaison between Modern Health and a targeted group of innovative and passionate benefit consultants and brokerage firms. We are looking for an enthusiastic, relationship-oriented, self-starter to join our Sales team of top performers. You will be responsible for identifying partnership opportunities, creating an ecosystem, and representing Modern Health to our valuable partners.
Our ideal candidate has incredibly strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to develop productive relationships with partners at all levels of the organization, internally and externally. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, thrives at building relationships, and is excited to grow our partnerships, ultimately helping us positively impact the lives of millions. This role is highly visible internally and externally, and we are looking for someone who has the ability to influence and grow within our organization. Above all, we are looking for someone motivated to make a positive impact.
If you are looking for a big opportunity at a high-growth organization while making a positive impact alongside a talented team of professionals from Stanford School of Medicine, Yale, Johns Hopkins, and Collective Health -- you are a perfect fit for Modern Health.
This role reports to the VP of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Manage and grow Modern Health’s relationships with regional brokers and employer benefit consultant partners
- Serve as the executive mapping and day-to-day contact from Modern Health to executive-level stakeholders at our partners
- Work closely with our Account Executives to support strong relationships with key contacts in the benefit consultant community
- Build understanding about our solutions and capabilities, and expand the broader conversation around mental health strategies with key innovation leaders in the benefit broker space
- Increase Modern Health market share by supporting our field sales team in identifying and developing new opportunities within your partner base as well as with targeted regional brokers and benefit consultants
- Develop new opportunities to utilize data with our partners to help quantify Modern Health’s value proposition to the partner and to our shared employer clients
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plans, and account mapping processes for each of our partner accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Product, Clinical Care, Client Success, and Operations
What We Look For...
- 3+ years of experience in the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- Experience in consulting, strategy, or business development
- High EQ, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, polished communications, and a proven track record of success with strategic account management
- Deep understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- High attention to detail, strong presentation skills, and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
- Excited to travel for work
Other Reasons Why You’ll Love Working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Unlimited PTO