As a Modern Health Account Executive, you’ll have the chance to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the country - and have the opportunity to change the lives of millions! We are looking for exceptional candidates who can manage a complex and consultative sales process to Enterprise employers. We are building a lean team of high-performing Account Executives to rapidly scale Modern Health in effort to make mental healthcare accessible to employees across the world.
We have a highly collaborative sales team, where we seek to get better every day and work as a team to reach both our revenue targets and our mission of delivering behavioral health solutions to thousands!
- Partner with VP and C-Level leaders at Enterprise companies - and run the full sales cycle from qualification to close (partnering closely with an SDR team who focuses on prospecting into employers).
- Deeply understand customer needs and map our solution to the challenges they are facing
- Serve as a trusted advisor to companies, helping to educate them on the mental health landscape - and inspiring them on the value of Modern Health’s new approach
- Work multiple 6 to 7 figure deals
- Work with and prioritize a large pipeline of opportunities in a highly strategic way
- Independently create and deliver customized presentations and proposals
- Partner closely with our Customer Success team to ensure a smooth handoff for all new customers
- Consistently look for ways to innovate on our sales process and product offering - and collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, and Operations organizations.
- Deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts - and independently maintain sales pipeline with the goal of consistently attaining and exceeding targets
- 4+ years of SaaS Account Executive experience - and have consistently exceeded quotas
- Expert listening and discovery skills - and ability to map product value to customer needs
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures and creating champions across teams
- A natural curiosity about behavioral health and how it impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication abilities - both verbal and written
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience running the complete sales cycle from demo and qualification to close, including strong negotiation abilities
- Experience selling to HR or Benefits leaders a plus
- BA/BS degree or higher
- San Francisco based
Other reasons why you’ll love working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Flexible/Unlimited PTO
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family (100% coverage for you, and 50% coverage for your dependents)
- Mental Health stipend
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental well-being benefits platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised funding from top VC's including Kleiner Perkins, Y combinator, and Afore. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.