Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March, revenue has grown 25 times, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Modern Health Account Executive, you’ll have the chance to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the country - and have the opportunity to change the lives of millions! We are looking for exceptional candidates who can manage a complex and consultative sales process to Enterprise employers. We are building a lean team of high-performing Account Executives to rapidly scale Modern Health in effort to make mental healthcare accessible to employees across the world.
We have a highly collaborative sales team, where we seek to get better every day and work as a team to reach both our revenue targets and our mission of delivering behavioral health solutions to thousands!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Partner with VP and C-Level leaders at Enterprise companies - and run the full sales cycle from qualification to close (partnering closely with an SDR team who focuses on prospecting into employers)
- Deeply understand customer needs and map our solution to the challenges they are facing
- Serve as a trusted advisor to companies, helping to educate them on the mental health landscape - and inspiring them on the value of Modern Health’s new approach
- Work multiple 6 to 7 figure deals
- Work with and prioritize a large pipeline of opportunities in a highly strategic way
- Independently create and deliver customized presentations and proposals
- Partner closely with our Customer Success team to ensure a smooth handoff for all new customers
- Consistently look for ways to innovate on our sales process and product offering - and collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, and Operations organizations
- Deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts - and independently maintain sales pipeline with the goal of consistently attaining and exceeding targets
Who You Are-
- 4+ years of SaaS Account Executive experience - and have consistently exceeded quotas
- Expert listening and discovery skills - and ability to map product value to customer needs
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures and creating champions across teams
- A natural curiosity about behavioral health and how it impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication abilities - both verbal and written
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience running the complete sales cycle from demo and qualification to close, including strong negotiation abilities
- Experience selling to HR or Benefits leaders a plus
- BA/BS degree or higher
- San Francisco based
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity