About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental well-being benefits platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised over $11M from top VC's including Kleiner Perkins, Y combinator, Afore, and Precursor Ventures. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.
Sell Modern Health to employers and change the lives of millions! As the first Account Executive hire, you’ll work alongside the CEO with support from your dream SDR. You’ll own the entire sales process from beginning to end: qualify and follow up on leads, deliver pitches, help with contracting and pricing, and close deals. You will work closest with the CEO, but also work cross functionally with Product, Operations, and Development to provide feedback from the sales process and what you’re seeing in the industry. Above all, your are relentlessly resourceful. If you’re someone craving an opportunity to hit it big at a fast growing startup -- this is your dream job. The cherry on top? The more you sell, the bigger positive impact you are having on the world and in people’s lives.
If you are a hungry sales professional looking for a big opportunity while making a positive impact alongside a talented team of professionals from Stanford School of Medicine, Yale, Johns Hopkins, and Collective Health -- you are a perfect fit for Modern Health.
This role will initially report to the CEO.
- Work closely with the CEO and a top SDR to develop and execute the go-to-market plan.
- Build strong client and internal relationships to create new and expanded business opportunities in the employer space.
- Independently create and deliver customized, strategic presentations and proposals.
- Develop and implement communication strategies to show the value of Modern Health to prospective clients.
- Prioritize effectively across the sales cycle and close large-scale deals.
- Clearly identify product needs/gaps and address them by driving prioritization with other internal departments.
- Ensure smooth transition from Sales to Implementation and Client Success.
- Effectively deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts.
- Independently maintain sales pipeline and executes against individual/team quota, with the goal of consistently attaining or exceeding sales targets.
- 3+ years experience exceeding SaaS, quota-carrying role
- Ability to demo products, articulating how customers can find value
- Expert listening and observing abilities
- A natural curiosity about behavioral health and how it impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability - both verbal and written - across all levels of an organization
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Accustomed to running the complete sales cycle from qualification to close
- Experience using sales technologies a plus
- BA/BS degree or higher
Other reasons why you’ll love working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity