- Balance and flexibility
- Excellence and vision
- Compassion and passion
- Efficiency and empathy
- Teamwork and joy
- Creativity and courage
- Integrity and generosity
At Modern Animal, we think differently about compensation.
- We pay guaranteed salaries.
- We recognize and celebrate exceptional teamwork, and excellent patient and client care.
- We offer paid PTO, paid CE days, paid parental leave, and paid holidays.
- We provide an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match.
- We offer free membership to Modern Animal for your furry family members and discount on extra services.
- We care about your overall health. You'll have a free membership for One Medical for primary care and access to behavioral and mental health services through Ginger.
What does a Modern Animal Veterinarian do?
- Deliver the highest standard of medical care to all Modern Animal patients
- Work alongside a hospital team that is empowered and trained to deliver an unparalleled client experience, both in-clinic and virtually
- Grow and thrive in an environment of continuous learning, improvement, and excellence
- Live and model the Modern Animal cultural vision by encouraging work/life balance, self-compassion, and a blame- and judgement-free work environment
Requirements of a Modern Animal Veterinarian
- Must have active license to practice veterinary medicine in California at the start of employment with Modern Animal
- License must be in good standing with no malpractice or disciplinary actions
We believe an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We’re not looking for candidates who are “culture fits.” We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture and challenge business as usual. We strive to foster an environment where all staff can bring their whole selves to work, by their own definition, and we strive to provide all candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, or if you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more equitable or accessible, please let us know!