The word is out that data-driven professionals love working with Mode and we're looking to grow our SDR team so that we can strategically engage with all of our inbound leads and continue to evangelize Mode.
We're looking for smart, proactive people to serve as the first touch point for all of Mode's new customers. In this role, you will generate awesome opportunities for our Account Executives, helping them build a full pipeline. You will also be an instrumental part of Mode hitting our revenue goals and we're counting on you to provide feedback for the best process for connecting with potential customers and helping them find value in Mode. Of course, we'll make sure you're successful through trainings, continuous education, and you'll have the whole Sales team to lean on and work with directly.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Grow Mode's happy customer list through outreach emails and phone calls with the goal of setting meetings for our Sales team
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the Sales team before scheduled meetings
- Prospect, nurture, and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of Mode prospects
- Use in depth selling knowledge to educate prospects on the value they can receive from Mode's platform
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for researching companies and meeting new people
- Interest in getting into tech sales at an early stage startup
- Experience at a SaaS startup
- Passion for data and ability to speak to our technology/industry
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.