We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
The Mode marketing team champions analysts and analytical decision-makers to build a uniquely positioned brand within the business intelligence and analytics space. Our team is a creative crew of market strategists, empathetic storytellers, and quantitative thinkers. The Mode platform is loved by customers and it's time to scale our marketing programs to bring the Mode story to organizations everywhere.
The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged senior leader with a successful track record of building brands and campaigns that resonate in market. Reporting directly to the CMO, this director must have experience across brand development and integrated campaign execution.
What You'll Do
- Develop, implement, and manage campaigns (local to global) to acquire and retain high-quality customers across all appropriate channels.
- Turn product messaging and the overarching mission into appropriate narratives at critical points in learning, evaluating, buying and expanding use of Mode.
- Collaborate with and influence senior leaders in product, sales, marketing, and operations to build alignment on strategies, plans, and impact across the organization.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and optimize continuously for performance and operational efficiency.
- Develop a cross-segment strategy alongside the marketing leadership team, identifying budget, timing, and requirements that shape marketing’s role and Mode’s overall growth.
- Act a key member of the marketing strategic leadership team.
What We Look For
- Extensive experience in B2B SaaS marketing.
- You build relationships internally and externally. You turn complex concepts into accessible, shareable ideas.
- We're building analytics software and we're advocates for data-driven decision making. You use data every day and are deeply quantitative. You calculate CPC, CAC, and LTV as a hobby.
- A cunning competitor who’s always thinking of creative ways to demonstrate unique value and dominate (and reignite) channels.
- Strong people management, mentoring, coaching and development experience.
Mode is building the most advanced cloud analytics platform to make businesses and communities more data driven. Analysts and Data Scientists use Mode to analyze data, build visualizations, and share work with colleagues. Companies love the product because their analysts are able to quickly make data more useful to more people.
Our team believes in building software that's meant to be used. In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. We work hard for our coworkers sitting next to us and for our customers around the world. This starts internally: together we're creating a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
We do our best to take care of ourselves and each other. As a Mode employee, you can expect flexible PTO, excellent health benefits, a relaxed work environment, top-notch equipment and tools, AnyPerk accounts, unlimited meetings with our Chief Puppy Officer, company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies, and free in-office meals shared together at our ever-growing lunch table.
Mode is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Mode considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.