Location: Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US and India. We welcome applicants from all states in India.
Data-driven companies win. We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
What you'll do
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory
- Create and execute effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customer’s business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
What we look for
- 5-8 years of experience in a software sales (SaaS) role, working with enterprise level customers
- Demonstrated experience with outbounding that generates pipeline and revenue results
- Experience managing complex deals selling to midmarket and enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of the qualification process that highlights the technical and business value of SaaS products
- Ability to build champions & multi-thread accounts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal skills, and overall communication skills
- Alignment with Mode's values
- Experience with the Analytics/BI space
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, Sandler, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.