Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience — people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between — are now using Mode to collaborate and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As we grow, our challenge is to build new experiences for larger audiences, while maintaining an experience that analysts trust to power their day to day. Between our parallel projects and continuous integration, we depend on operational processes to protect the user experience and keep customers happy.
Mode is looking for a Release Manager to coordinate go-to-market activities across various departments, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success. Strong candidates will make an impact by continually evaluating and improving Mode’s release process.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing on collateral to enable Mode employees and customers
- Define requirements for and manage the rollout of feature gates across the product
- Partner with Engineering and Customer Success on strategies for efficient release processes and tools
- Communicate release progress and key decisions to executives and department leads
What we look for
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and its product development lifecycle; what it takes to ship software to enterprise users
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading multiple large projects or programs
- Proven ability to build consensus with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent and effective approach to managing expectations
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here. #BI-Remote