Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As Mode's Corporate Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for managing and building a sales team of Corporate Account Executives, setting strategy, and owning revenue targets. You'll be helping us build a stellar sales team while rolling up your sleeves to help sell to some of the most innovative and fastest growing data first organizations. As an analytical, data driven Sales Leader you will be tasked with refining & optimizing the sales process, measuring & coaching your team and ultimately building a powerful, predictable and repeatable world-class Sales machine.
What You'll Do
- Build, grow, and manage a world class sales team
- Help build a world class onboarding and enablement program that can scale
- Develop strategic and collaborative relationships with customers at executive level
- Implement & build a repeatable sales process and measurable metrics in order to successfully scale our enterprise business
- Manage forecasting, account assignment, and quota achievement for a team of Account Executives
What we look for
- Demonstrated ability leading sales teams
- Domain knowledge of SaaS
- Experience generating outbound pipeline within a crowded space
- Strong people management, mentoring, coaching and development experience
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules — we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here. #BI-Remote