Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will be based in our SF office with the ability to work remotely.
The Sales and CS Coordinator will support the Sales and Customer Success teams in their quest to help companies get the most out of their data. This person will be responsible for ensuring that team operations run smoothly, including calendaring, managing meeting materials, planning enablement and team building events, and helping ensure that internal systems are up to date. It’s an ideal role for someone with an interest in technology with a desire to grow into a customer facing or people operations role.
Mode is a remote-first environment, however, due to the internal events responsibilities for this role, this is one of very few roles on our team that must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, with ability to commute to our office in San Francisco when it reopens in July 2021.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Sales and VP of Customer Success
- Collaborate cross functionally to support the team’s goals and enablement
- Own preparation and communications around team meetings and enablement
- Plan and manage logistics for in-person and remote events for the sale sand success teams, including Revenue Kickoff and team building events
- Ad hoc as needed projects
What we look for
- Fantastic organizational and time-management skills and the ability to thoughtfully prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong proficiency in Google suite of tools - Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Understanding of tech companies and interest in B2B SaaS industries
- Strong calendar management and administrative skills
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules — we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation for this role is $60,000/year.