Mode is conducting all interviewing and onboarding for new team members virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience — people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between — is now using Mode to collaborate and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
Mode's Product Managers help define the product vision and execute the roadmap. You are responsible for ensuring we deliver high-quality products on-time. You understand the larger business goals and craft a product strategy that enables them. You understand how to create products that are flexible enough for power users and simple enough for others.
What you'll do
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
- Conduct user and market research and identify features to improve the product
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to effectively bring new features to market
- Define and monitor feature metrics, using data to recommend improvements
What we look for
- Product management experience with user-facing web applications
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs and the user experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working on data or analytics products
- Familiarity with common analytics tools: SQL, Python, Excel, etc.
- Experience working on Enterprise B2B products
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation range for this role is $139,500-$200,000 to be determined by level.