Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customer organizations, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As the Senior Manager of Global Customer Support at Mode, you will build, scale, and lead a team of support representatives. Through your leadership, support expertise, and deep empathy for customers, you’ll continue building our best in class support efforts to scale our systems, processes, and organization to meet the demands of global customers and users.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of Support Analysts, Support Engineers, and off-shore contractors/teams to deliver an exceptional customer support experience
- Train, coach, mentor, and guide your team to successful performance, career progression, and personal growth
- Partner with Engineering and Product to optimize customer feedback loops, issue resolution time, and customer escalations
- Create, launch, and optimize a global support strategy to expand Mode’s support hours and experience globally through off-shoring contractors or teams
- Set a high standard for curiosity, learning, and product knowledge across your team to continue a culture of trusted advisorship internally and externally
- Ensure best-in-class support outcomes - CSAT, issue resolution time, first response time
- Collaborate across Sales, Solutions Engineering, and Customer Success to optimize all phases of the customer journey
- Determine, own, and drive Mode’s support strategy, leading with vision to create an energized, optimized team of customer champions
- Own the Help Site, including content creation and enablement resources, working with Marketing to update digital enablement resources for customers
What we look for:
- Exceptional people management experience in building and leading technical customer support at a growing technology company
- Support experience with highly technical and complex platform technology
- Strong customer management and communication skills with demonstrated experience in customer support, implementation, solutions, and/or customer success
- Track record of achieving strong support outcomes in issue resolution time, response time, and customer satisfaction
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Ability to create structure, frameworks, and process to deliver outcomes at scale
- Exceptional leadership mindset, with a focus on service leadership and cross-functional partnership
- Experience working with off-shore support models, including contractors directly or contracted firms
- Alignment with Mode’s values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules — we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.