Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
Mode is a powerful, collaborative analytics platform designed by and for, analysts. Armed with tightly integrated SQL, Python, and interactive data visualization tools, analysts use Mode to turn data into actionable insights in one, central location. Simple sharing tools let people throughout your organization access dashboards tailored to their needs and explore underlying data on their own. With everyone analyzing and collaborating on consistent data within the same platform, every department is able to quicken the pace at which they make brilliant decisions.
As a Solutions Onboarding Specialist at Mode, you will work with our new customers to ensure the successful implementation of Mode’s system. Our specialists achieve this through understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion of each project.
- Help build and scale a successful onboarding program across a range of customers from SMB to Enterprise.
- Become an expert on the Mode platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication, from the basics of the platform, mobile app, to the use of technical tools like APIs, webhooks and Okta.
- Communicate relevant updates across our portfolio of customers, sending out notifications of new features, system issues, and CSAT/NPS tools.
- Collaborate across Sales, Customer Success and Product Management, to bring customer objectives to fruition.
What We Look For:
- Experience working in a customer facing Saas onboarding role.
- Ability to quickly identify potential on-boarding issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- The ability to translate complex concepts into actionable on-boarding plans.
- Attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results.
- Demonstrated experience creating effective on-boarding programs for new customers.
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The base compensation range for this role is $85,000 - $130,000 to be determined by level.