Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for data teams. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from finance to operations, marketing to engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
The Mode marketing team champions analysts and analytical decision-makers to build a uniquely positioned brand within the business intelligence and analytics space. Our team is a creative crew of market strategists, empathetic storytellers, and quantitative thinkers. The Mode platform is loved by customers and it's time to scale our marketing programs to bring the Mode story to appropriate organizations everywhere.
As Mode's Product Marketing Manager, you'll drive key product marketing initiatives throughout the customer lifecycle, working closely with product to deliver incredible launches, and with sales to empower our customers to use data more effectively.
What you'll do
- Contribute to product marketing efforts, including messaging, go-to-market strategy, and enablement
- Define and communicate value propositions that differentiate Mode, winning the hearts and minds of data scientists and their organizations
- Work with product, marketing, and sales to define and articulate Mode's value proposition
- Build customer personas and develop content tailored throughout their lifecycle
- Create relevant, impactful marketing collateral that tells the Mode product story, including but not limited to blog posts, case studies, and white papers
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product releases and marketing campaigns
- Measure results across efforts and find creative ways to maintain momentum and engagement after launches
What we look for
- Domain knowledge of B2B SaaS, analytics solutions and/or developer tools
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, and measure marketing initiatives and effective storytelling
- Proven ability to grow awareness of and engagement with features that require complex implementation
- Driven, collaborative teammate willing to roll up their sleeves and make magic happen
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The base compensation range for this role is $120,000 - $165,000 to be determined by level.