Mode is building a world-class platform for data scientists, analysts, and everyone else who needs to ask and answer questions with data. Our product is an integral part of data science workflows at Lyft, Twitch, Shopify, and hundreds of other data-savvy organizations.
We are looking for an Outbound SDR to play a crucial role in our growth. We are seeking proactive, tenacious individuals to help us strategically engage with prospective customers and continue to exceed our revenue goals. You will be initiating contact and starting conversations centered around the game-changing impact Mode will have on their team’s ability to make data-driven decisions. We’ve built one of the best teams in the industry and have a commitment to each other to share best practices, to learn and to grow as a team.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally to prospect candidates and schedule qualified introduction calls
- Design and orchestrate creative, multi-touch outreach campaigns to drive interest across our ideal customer base
- Assist Account Executives in building a territory strategy through account mapping
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Prospect, nurture, and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of high value, strategic accounts
- Work closely with sales and marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
What we look for
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for understanding businesses and a willingness to push outbound prospecting to the limit
- Previous experience in client-facing sales role
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.