Mode is a powerful, collaborative analytics platform designed by and for, analysts. Armed with tightly integrated SQL, Python, and interactive data visualization tools, analysts use Mode to turn data into actionable insights in one, central location. Simple sharing tools let people throughout your organization access dashboards tailored to their needs and explore underlying data on their own. With everyone analyzing and collaborating on consistent data within the same platform, every department is able to quicken the pace at which they make brilliant decisions.
At Mode, information security is critical to what we do. As we continue to scale our security team, we are looking for a Security Compliance Analyst to help build and manage our compliance and data protection processes at Mode. You will work closely with Engineering, Product and Sales to ensure that we are meeting our security and compliance obligations to protect our customer data, and continue to make Mode a trusted platform for our customers and stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with completing security questionnaires from customers
- Help manage compliance audits and work with teams to creatively address control gaps
- Conduct internal audits and perform gap assessments to track compliance readiness
- Assist with customer calls and be the point person for security matters
- Develop internal and external-facing documentation and security collateral
- Manage vendor security reviews and perform vendor risk assessment
What We Look For
- Experience working in security compliance role at a SaaS company
- Knowledge of security standards and audit frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, SOC2)
- Understanding of data protection laws and regulatory frameworks (e.g. HIPPA, GDPR, CCPA)
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CIPP/US, CIPP/E or similar
- Alignment with Mode’s values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.