We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As Mode's Director of Enterprise Customer Success, you'll be responsible for building exceptional partnerships with Mode’s Enterprise Customers. As the first Enterprise lead at Mode, you’ll be responsible for building our Enterprise approach to delivering customer value, getting deeply involved with our largest, most innovative customers and to optimize how we drive mutual success. In building the team to support our largest customers, you’ll be responsible for owning outcomes to deliver on customer needs and drive retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for our Enterprise customer segment.
What you'll do
- Proactive Customer Champion: Build and lead a team of customer champions focused on delivering exceptional value and service to Mode’s Enterprise customers.
- Driven Problem Solver: Create the right foundations for internal and external communication, including frameworks to approach customer success, solutioning, and needs at scale.
- Value to Commercials Connector: Build trusted partnerships with Enterprise customers to delivering to earn our customers' business and drive commercial expansion and growth opportunities. Own retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for Mode’s Enterprise customer segment.
- Empathetic Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity and empathy to our customers with industry expertise, knowledge, business acumen, and technical understanding of Mode’s platform.
What we look for
- Experience in building and leading customer-facing teams in sales, sales development, customer success, or account management
- Track record of overachieving monthly and quarterly goals with deep accountability to owning growth targets
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Drive to be a champion of customers and represent their voice
- Ability to create structure, frameworks, and process to deliver outcomes at scale
- Exceptional leadership mindset, with a focus on service leadership and cross-functional partnership
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.