We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As a Senior Manager of Enterprise Customer Success, you'll be responsible for building exceptional partnerships with Mode’s Enterprise Customers as well as managing a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers. You’ll be responsible for scaling our Enterprise approach to delivering customer value, getting deeply involved with our largest, most innovative customers to optimize how we drive mutual success. In building the team to support Mode's Enterprise customers, you’ll be responsible for owning outcomes to deliver on customer needs to drive retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for our Enterprise customer segment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Proactive Customer Champion: Build, lead, and manage a team of customer champions focused on delivering exceptional value and service to Mode’s Enterprise customers.
- Driven Problem Solver: Create playbooks, strategies, and team culture dedicated to solving problems internally and with customers to scale our approach to helping Enterprise customers get the most out of their data.
- Value to Commercials Connector: Build trusted partnerships with Enterprise customers to earn our customers' business and drive commercial expansion and growth opportunities. Own retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for Mode’s Enterprise customer segment.
- Empathetic Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity and empathy to our customers with industry expertise, knowledge, business acumen, and technical understanding of Mode’s platform.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience in building and leading customer-facing teams in sales, customer success, or account management
- Track record of overachieving monthly and quarterly goals with deep accountability to owning growth targets
- Experience with technical tools and platforms and managing relationships with technical stakeholders
- Analytical approach to customer and team management - you consistently monitor team and customer performance to identify trends, opportunities, and risks
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Drive to be a champion of customers and represent their voice
- Ability to create structure, frameworks, and process to deliver outcomes at scale
- Exceptional leadership mindset, with a focus on service leadership and cross-functional partnership
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.