We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—use Mode to collaborate and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
Mode is growing faster than ever and are looking to hire a SDR Manager to join our team. You will manage a team of 6-10 Sales Development Representatives within our fast-paced Go-To-Market organization, own the handoff between Sales and Marketing, and coach the team to success. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing leadership to optimize top of the funnel efforts. You will liaise with Sales Enablement to strengthen sales strategy as well as dig into the data to gather learnings and drive efficiencies throughout the entire SDR sales process.
What you'll do
- Work with our CMO to implement and run a comprehensive inbound and outbound strategy
- Gather feedback from the front lines on messaging, campaigns and early sales material impact
- Play a hands on role in coaching and providing feedback to your team
- Conduct regular qualitative and quantitative analysis on performance and implement plans for improvement
What we look for
- Passion for coaching, mentoring, and growing teammates
- Significant sales and management experience (closing or in sales development)
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Deep understanding of SaaS Sales strategy and metrics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally, lead projects, and get results
- Alignment with Mode’s Values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.