We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—use Mode to collaborate and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to define scalable processes, lead day-to-day operations of the marketing tech stack, and analyze results to identify opportunities to improve. Partnering with teams across the organization, you will optimize for efficiency and consistency throughout the customer journey as well as implement the tools that best support our processes.
What you’ll do:
- Define, maintain, and optimize scalable processes that rely on best practices in online conversions, lead routing, and reporting
- Manage, monitor, select and improve the company’s marketing tools (marketing automation, CRM, behavior analytics) and how they are used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Reduce friction in the customer journey
- Drive consistency across marketing efforts
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
What we look for:
- Experience in marketing automation systems (Marketo, Hubspot or Marketing Cloud specifically) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of SaaS marketing and sales metrics
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills
- An excellent communicator with a passion for improving processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Alignment with Mode values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.