Mode changes how businesses leverage data by equipping analysts and data scientists with the best tools to diagnose, predict, make recommendations, and use data as a competitive advantage. That starts with powerful, easy-to-use products, and is amplified by welcoming, human language.
We are looking for an experienced content marketer to join our marketing team. As our Content Marketing Manager, you'll create and manage a winning content production plan that builds awareness, captivates prospects, and helps customers succeed. You'll understand our buyers' journey inside and out, and produce content that drives engagement every step of the way.
In this cross-functional role you'll work with designers, marketers, and analysts to define our voice and bring it to life. In doing so, your words will touch every medium. If you are as excited to perfect an error state message as a you are to define the messaging for a game-changing product launch, let's talk.
What You'll Do
- Drive Mode's content strategy. Plan, produce, and distribute engaging content for demand generation, sales enablement, and thought leadership efforts
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute on distribution plans, collaborate with data scientists and other contributors from around the company to produce technical content authentically
- Write and create blog posts, white-papers, webinars, videos, and other assets that map directly to customer lifecycle
- Expand Mode's thought leadership efforts, identifying opportunities for our content beyond our own properties
- Drive SEO efforts: identify top-of-funnel keywords around which we can build content to drive traffic; execute content development
- Set aggressive quarterly goals and regularly report on progress
What We Look For
- Significant content marketing experience: a strong, dynamic writer with demonstrated ability to produce engaging, and at times technical, content for B2B audiences
- Proven track-record of producing ROI-positive content marketing, ability to analyze data to demonstrate success
- Top-notch storyteller and editor
- Ability to balance speed and attention to detail
- Ability to connect and work well with cross-functional team members; leadership experience a plus
- Love of the Oxford comma needed, desired, and required
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.