We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
We are looking for a Sales Operations leader to join Mode's Customer Operations team and be the right hand of our go-to-market leadership, prepared to build the ultimate sales machine. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all elements of the business side of our organization, from strategy to execution.
What you'll do
- Be the go-to expert for sales leadership and reps on all GTM and revenue metrics, including leading weekly pipeline meetings alongside Mode's Chief Customer Officer.
- Partner with sales executives on all operational and analytical requests: team restructuring, quota setting, territory planning, business performance analyses, etc.
- Design and implement sales compensation plans and deal desk policies, including approval of sales deal flow and administration of monthly and quarterly sales commissions.
- Lead projects with cross-functional partners to make data-driven decisions on topics including: forecasting, growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, process improvement, sales incentive design, financial bookings policy, product mix analysis, and identifying strategic opportunities.
- Lead revenue planning and projection, including the financial component of major strategic initiatives and preparation of financial metrics for reporting to the executive leadership team and investors.
- Partner with our CRM Strategy and Systems team to lead sales systems design and implementation projects that accelerate our business.
What we look for
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS startup
- A can-do attitude — no job is too big or too small, too complex or too easy
- Direct experience with SaaS sales/revenue operations and CRM/systems design (we use Salesforce)
- Good business sense, with exposure to business operations and FP&A
- Strong data analysis experience; you know your way around a SQL query as well as an Excel Spreadsheet, have strong financial modeling skills, and know how to use data to help executives make decisions
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.