We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As Mode's Head of Sales, you'll be responsible for managing and building a sales team of Account Executives, setting strategy, and owning our revenue targets. You'll be helping us build a stellar sales team while rolling up your sleeves to help manage and close key accounts with some of the worlds largest & most innovative data first organizations. As an analytical, data driven Sales Leader you will be tasked with refining & optimizing sales process, measuring & coaching your team and ultimately building a powerful, predictable and repeatable world-class Sales machine.
What You'll Do
- Build, grow, and manage a world class sales team
- Develop strategic and collaborative relationships with customers at executive level
- Implement & build a repeatable sales process and measurable metrics in order to successfully scale our enterprise business
- Manage forecasting, account assignment, and quota achievement for a team of sellers
What we look for
- Demonstrated ability leading sales teams
- Domain knowledge of SaaS at enterprise level
- Experience generating outbound pipeline within a crowded space.
- Strong people management, mentoring, coaching and development experience
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.