At Mode, our job is to make analysts successful. We aim to help analysts not only by building software, but also by providing the support and resources analysts need to make an impact. We don't just troubleshoot product questions or resolve bugs—we help customers solve analytical problems, build custom reports and visualizations, and even teach them SQL. We pride ourselves on being able to find solutions—even if only partial ones—to unconventional requests.
As Mode's Head of Customer Success, you'll play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of our customers.
What you'll do
- Build, grow, and manage team of customer success managers to help our customers get even more out of Mode
- Own, operate and optimize customer success tools--this includes contributing to our knowledge base, and collecting customer feedback
- Be a fierce internal advocate for our customers, and represent our customers in discussions about product direction
- Get to know our customers— develop strategic and collaborative relationships with customers at executive level
- Create processes within the customer success function—as well as cross-functionally— to ensure alignment managing customer relationships
- Develop strategic and collaborative relationships with customers at executive level
What we look for
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team
- Domain knowledge of SaaS at enterprise level
- Strong people management, mentoring, coaching and development experience
- Creative problem solving skills, you won't be using a playbook; you'll be helping write one
- Compassion and deep commitment to helping customers and make sure they have a great experience
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.