On the People Operations team, we work on the front lines of ensuring the Mode team and our guests are able to thrive. We're looking for a new team member to support our CEO, CTO and CCO. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to have your hand in multiple facets of a growing business, including managing schedules and agendas, facilitating clear communication throughout the team and working with the leadership team on internal projects. You'll seek to predict issues before they arise and ensure that our leaders are able to be maximally productive.
What you'll do:
- Proactively provide calendar and administrative support to our CEO, CTO and CCO
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leaders and teams
- Support executive recruiting processes with scheduling and liaison support
- Maintain and update meeting notes and agendas, Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, expense reports and other documentation
- Ad hoc projects for the leadership team
- Collaborate with other members of the People Operations team on events and other matters related to employee experience
What we look for:
- Business acumen and an understanding of changing priorities in a startup environment
- Fantastic organizational and time-management skills and the ability to thoughtfully prioritize responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent judgement
- Familiarity with G Suite and presentation software like Powerpoint and KeyNote
- Experience working in a professional environment
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.