At Mode, our job is to make analysts successful. We aim to help analysts not only by building software, but also by providing the support and resources analysts need to make an impact. We don't just troubleshoot product questions or resolve bugs—we help customers solve analytical problems, build custom reports and visualizations, and even teach them SQL. We pride ourselves on being able to find solutions—even if only partial ones—to unconventional requests.
Your day-to-day will consist of customer communication, understanding their needs, educating them about both our product and analytical best practices, and doing whatever you can to help. You'll be in a new office, in Manhattan near Union Square.
What you'll do
- Become a Mode expert
- Help troubleshoot issues from customers and maintain a high bar for support by owning these interactions
- Be an internal advocate for our customers, and represent our customers in discussions about product direction
- Identify ways to streamline common requests and proactively improve our support process
What we look for
- Compassion—You should care deeply about helping customers, and should be driven to make sure they have great experience with our product and team
- Communication skills—You work well with people and can put a confused user at ease
- A creative problem solver—you can develop interesting and helpful solutions to the wide range of problems that Mode's customers are trying to solve
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.