The word is out that data-driven professionals love working with Mode and we're looking to hire a founding member of our Enterprise Account Management (EAM) team so we may provide the absolute best customer experience for our premiere clients.
As part of the Sales organization, our AM team drives Mode’s revenue growth through upsells and renewals. In this role, you will be the main point of contact at Mode for your customers. You'll collaborate with members of Mode's Customer Success, Support, Marketing, and Product teams to best serve our customer. You will also responsible for the health of your customer's engagement with the Mode platform. You will onboard new customers through in-person and virtual training programs, maintain ongoing communication to ensure your customer's success, generate and manage expansion business opportunities, and manage renewal cycles. As an EAM, you will also build deep relationships across
We're counting on you to provide successful rollouts of the Mode platform and uncover additional value from the platform for your book of business. You will be an instrumental player in our hitting our revenue goals. Of course, we'll make sure you're successful through trainings, continuous education, and you'll have the whole Mode team to lean on and work with directly.
What You'll Do
- Lead and own the growth and performance of strategic customer accounts via developing and executing account plans that include onboarding, training, continuous education and renewal cycles
- Effectively use company resources, technical team members, and the leadership team to influence and drive desired decision making and growth in accounts
- Develop relationships with C-suite decision makers and cultivate customer champions across analytics, IT and business units
- Run regular meetings with customers to define and track growth and performance of their usage of Mode
- Regularly assess account health to ensure alignment with customer needs
- Work with Mode's Product and Success teams to gather requirement definition and design product roadmap
What We Look For
- A proven track record in direct client-facing roles where you create cross-sell opportunities with leading enterprise SaaS, data analytics, or developer centric applications that sell into the enterprise
- Deep experience in creating and building strong relationships across department and leaderships levels up to the C-suite
- Strong presenter and communicator with experience presenting to executives
- Data driven - highly analytical and strong business acumen
- Alignment with and excitement about Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.