Mode is changing how organizations make decisions by equipping every single person with the power to collaborate on analytics and share insights at the pace of work today. We're building the most advanced web-based environment for creating, sharing, and discussing ad-hoc analysis using a variety of technologies. We have a rapidly expanding list of happy customers who love our product and we're growing to serve even more.
Mode's Growth and Discovery team is on a mission to get Mode into the hands of analysts everywhere. As a Front-End Engineer on Mode's Growth and Discovery team, you'll work closely with other Engineers, PM's, and Designers to build impactful applications with thoughtfully designed user interfaces that will help analysts get the most of Mode.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a small cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to build, test, and ship new user facing code
- Develop our core web applications for data analysts and business users
- Define and maintain development practices that let us move fast with quality
- Work with a wide range of tools and technologies (from Ruby to TypeScript) and be able to evaluate technologies for what we are building
What we look for
- Experience with building customer facing web applications
- Experience with testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, VueJS, etc.
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.