The word is out that data-driven professionals love working with Mode and we're looking to grow our Account Management team so we may provide the absolute best customer experience.
You will be Mode's main point of contact for your book of business of our customers. As part of the Sales organization, our AM team drives Mode’s revenue through upsells and renewals. The Account Manager function at Mode serves to be the single point of contact at Mode for our customers. As needed, the AM is able to work with and involve additional resources from Mode’s Customer Success, Marketing, or Product teams to best serve the customer. In this role, you will onboard new customers onto the Mode platform through in-person and virtual training programs, maintain ongoing communication to ensure your customer's success, generate and manage expansion business opportunities, and manage renewal cycles.
We're counting on you to provide successful rollouts of the Mode platform and uncover additional value from the platform for your book of business. The goals for this role are retention, growth, renewal growth, and driving relationships deeper and wider. You will be an instrumental player in our hitting our revenue goals. Of course, we'll make sure you're successful through trainings, continuous education, and you'll have the whole Mode team to lean on and work with directly.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build strong, meaningful relationships with the customers you manage
- Grow value within your book of business by helping each customer achieve their goals
- Onboard, train, and provide continuous education to your customers base for Mode's quickly evolving platform
- Complete renewals and close expansion opportunities within your customer base
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing on projects to drive revenue growth
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills you will put into use with Mode's customers in-person and virtually
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- Data and process-driven orientation—you should want to continuously drive value for Mode and our customers
- Alignment with and excitement about Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.