Mode is a powerful, collaborative analytics platform designed by and for, analysts. Armed with tightly integrated SQL, Python, and interactive data visualization tools, analysts use Mode to turn data into actionable insights in one, central location. Simple sharing tools let people throughout your organization access dashboards tailored to their needs and explore underlying data on their own. With everyone analyzing and collaborating on consistent data within the same platform, every department is able to quicken the pace at which they make brilliant decisions.
Mode's product team is responsible for ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to our customers — technical flexibility for power users and simplicity for others — while driving toward larger business goals.
What you'll do
- Collaborate across a small team of designers and engineers to develop and lead the product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration.
- Inspire and guide the team's mission—be the voice in communicating the product vision and progress throughout Mode.
What we look for
- A background in analytics or data science—understanding how analysts work is critical to success.
- An experienced web or mobile PM who has worked on user-facing web applications.
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs and the user experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with code— a background in Computer Science, data science, or similar experience as a Software Engineer
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.