Moda Operandi is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Associate to support our Operations and other cross-functional teams. Reporting to the Manager Supply Chain, the Senior Supply Chain Associate is responsible for making sure that products move seamlessly end-to-end from our vendors to our end customers, applying their analytical and communication skills to drive operational efficiencies, and address and resolve any issues along the way.
Who You Are
If Supply Chain is a machine, the Senior Supply Chain Associate is the grease that keeps it humming smoothly. You are a natural problem solver, with a can-do attitude to support with the ever-changing needs of the organization. You are an expert at communication, and equally comfortable providing high level summaries to senior leaders and discussing finer technical details with your peers. You are able to organize and rally your team and cross functional partners to get the job done. The ideal candidate is adaptable, eager to learn, and capable of managing several concurrent workstreams with different business partners.
Senior Supply Chain Associate works closely with all teams and cross-functional partners within the Supply Chain organization to support through all aspects of our operation. This includes supporting with inbound deliveries from our vendors to our warehouses, working with our logistics carriers, inventory management, outbound order fulfillment, customer returns, internal inventory movements, and monitoring and resolving any exceptions and escalations throughout.
The Senior Supply Chain Associate is expected to use their skills in analytics and database management to help identify the root cause for any exceptions they encounter and recommend an action plan to eliminate it. A strong candidate is adept at navigating BI tools - we use Looker – to pull data, build reports, and create functional dashboards for our business partner’s needs.
- Gather and interpret relevant data to make business recommendations for improving efficiency of Supply Chain operations
- Investigate discrepancies and inconsistencies to determine root cause, and develop solutions with cross-functional partners
- Provide analytical support for new projects, initiatives, and proposals
- Serve as liaison between 3PL partner’s team and multiple internal departments to handle escalation requests
- Provide cross functional support regarding inbound vendor deliveries, discrepancies, inventory, returns and other merchandise operations related functions
- Design and build new analytical and performance dashboards
- Proliferate use of dashboards and visualizations built through Looker
- Support Supply Chain partners with ad-hoc reporting needs
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in an Operations role or similar experience
- Strong Excel and SQL skills – able to query and analyze large datasets to draw insights
- Expert data visualization skills – adept at using BI Software (Looker) to create dashboards and reports that tell a narrative
- Master communicator – comfortable presenting ideas and recommendations to leadership, senior partners, and peers alike
- Able to work cross-functionally at all levels within the organization, activating business partners to resolve issues and escalations
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple workstreams
- Experience with NetSuite or similar WMS software preferred
- Passion for Fashion, Luxury and Apparel industry; and eCommerce Retail
- Requires travel to and working at Moda’s and/or Moda’s 3PL DCs around the NYC area
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women and men to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries, and has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.