Moda Operandi is searching for an IT Manager to join our technology team. In this position you will lead and manage all IT needs for Moda Operandi’s corporate entity, help refine and establish new processes, and will be helping develop and implement our security and compliance program.
- 5+ years hands-on IT experience
- Experience in managing one or more IT teams
- A high sense of ownership, both individually and for your team
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware and software from a variety of vendors including Microsoft, Apple, and Google
- Experience with wired and wireless networking devices including setting up, securing, and monitoring small office networks
- Familiarity and experience with any of the following: GSuite, Slack, Zoom, VPN, VOIP, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, SAML and SSO, Zendesk, and Office 365
- Experience working with stakeholders to communicate issues while balancing business expectations
- The ability to learn anything you don't already know to get the job done
- Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and organization skills
You’ll Get To:
- Evaluate, design, develop and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, and installations.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Oversee management of equipment and parts inventory.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Establish and maintain a positive, productive relationship with operational partners and staff
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the organization
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage vendor relationships and contracting
About the Engineering Team
The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, and Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. The entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools and frameworks.
Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work – advancing not only Moda’s technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Tech team members aren’t told how they should implement new features — Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, and fresh ideas.
About Moda Operandi:
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women and men to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries, and has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.