Moda Operandi is disrupting luxury fashion retailing by giving shoppers direct access to designers and their collections, as soon as they hit the runways. With $300M raised from top investors and a strong traction worldwide, Moda is uniquely positioned to serve high-end fashion customers for all their wardrobe needs, through a unique combination of digital e-commerce channels, private showrooms and personal stylists.
We're looking for a customer-centric Senior Product Manager to play a critical role on the product team based in our NY office. You'll be instrumental in shaping the vision, defining the roadmap and driving the execution of new product features that will help delight our customers and meet our company’s target KPIs.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Refine the product strategy, define and execute against a clear product roadmap to increase critical metrics for success.
- Make product decisions that are rooted in data
- Partner effectively with business leaders.
- Move with agility to define, design and release iteratively great products that delight our customers, leveraging AB testing and continuous customer feedback collection
- Work closely with engineering and product design, building viable products that can scale while delighting our customers.
- Consider product marketing and messaging
You are an experienced product leader, with a proven track record of fostering a shared vision by building consensus on product roadmap priorities that help meet our company target KPI’s. You are data-driven, and an excellent communicator who can work well cross-functionally with engineering, UX and business functions. You always keep the customer at the center of all considerations.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead an agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, design, development, and testing through to launch and beyond
- Partner with a team of skilled engineers, designers and consumer insights to set the high-level vision and roadmap, including developing new feature ideas
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications
- Coordinate and run AB testing of new features, rapidly validating or disproving them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
- Work closely with consumer insights resource to cultivate a deep understanding of the user - both pre-purchase and post-purchase
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights and testing results in order to continually inform the product development process
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience
- Participate in product performance benchmarking activities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of product management experience
- A strong track record of envisioning and bringing innovative digital products to market from within either (or both) a consumer-driven online company or an agency environment
- Proven emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, strong experience with Google Analytics and/or other behavioral analytics tools.
- Experience working in scrum/agile management methodologies preferred
- Experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
- Resourceful, ability to understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources.
- Collaborative and a passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user.
- Have a point of view and be an active listener.