Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 500 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We have been voted 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2020 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include FreeCell, Spider Solitaire, Monopoly Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Bubble Shooter Pop, and Mahjong to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
The FP&A Manager role will be a cross-functional business partner with key initiatives including forecasting, variance analysis, financial modeling, ROI evaluations, and market research. Intellectual curiosity is encouraged as there will be opportunities to improve analytical/reporting processes and develop new ones altogether. Financial modeling skills will be sharpened through periodic deliverables to leadership teams and diverse ad-hoc analysis.
- Lead FP&A activities consisting of monthly KPI reviews, quarterly business reviews, forecasting and the annual planning cycle
- Partner with multiple functions to translate high-level input and ideas into strategic plans
- Drive the annual budgeting cycle by preparing trend analysis and fostering collaboration amongst teams to set KPI targets that prompt accountability
- Develop and maintain financial models for forecasting and ad-hoc analysis
- Report on financial performance and deliver insights in regular reviews with management teams
- Oversee KPI dashboards across products and functions and proactively ensure data integrity by reconciling inconsistencies
- Analyze data to identify key trends and explain monthly variances between actuals and forecast
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support and steer business decision-making
Qualifications for Position:
- Bachelor’s degree with Finance, Economics, or related business field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, superior in Excel, ability to present material in PowerPoint
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to amass, interpret, and utilize data
- Leadership expertise
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Great written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and profit sharing incentives around a 401K.
- Annual, all inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. This year we went to Los Cabos!
- We promise to keep you fed when we’re back in the office. We offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!