Level up your career with MobilityWare, one of mobile gaming’s leading publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a brand new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the second year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Reporting to the Director of Product, Ad Tech, the Ad Tech Product Manager is a critical team member on the Advertising team. Responsible for the current and future ad mediation technology, this position will deliver the current and future ad tech products as well as drive the prioritization of tasks for engineering. As a member of the monetization team, this position will work to support the biggest names in digital/mobile advertising, driving more revenue and sold impressions based on your deep knowledge of how drive efficient and effective ad tech tools.
- Define product roadmap and strategy. Prioritize engineering backlog regularly
- Maintain a standard of quality for all releases, ensuring new features as well as backwards compatibility are working as expected.
- Set forward a data strategy for the use in the ad technology stack.
- Participate as a thought leader for the Ads Team as it relates to overall strategy.
- Responsible for feature roadmap and product requirements.
- Research and evaluate new technology and/or solutions to benefit monetization
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming innovations and capabilities in mobile advertising with specific regard to real time bidding
Qualifications for Position
- 2-4 years in product manager role, preferably within advertising – directly responsible for feature roadmap
- Strong partner management skills, deeply versed on data/features
- Very detail oriented, analytical and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management and/or game production experience
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making
- Strong technical knowledge, ability to read/understand code and can help troubleshoot issues
- Previous management experience a plus.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and profit sharing incentives around a 401K.
- Annual, all inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. This year we’re going to Los Cabos!
- We promise to keep you fed when we’re back in the office. We offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!