Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves.Our juggernaut mobile games like Solitaire, FreeCell and Spider were present on Day 1 of the App Stores and have only continued to grow. We recently topped over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games and are hungry to continue finding new avenues for growth.
We have been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Most recently, Built In LA named us 2021's Best Midsize Companies to Work For. Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Jigsaw Puzzle and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our mission is to bring JOY to others one game at a time.
The Monetization team at MobilityWare is looking for a Manager of Programmatic Insights who will be responsible for managing analytics and yield optimization for MobilityWare’s ad server product. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and technical background and a thorough understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape. Additionally, the candidate will work cross functionally with Product and Operation teams to identify opportunities to enhance the capabilities of the product leveraging data to drive the decision making.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct advance statistical analyses to understand DSP and ad network trends to create actionable insights for the header bidding products based on fill rate, winning/losing bids, bid density, etc.
- Determine what non-PII user intelligence might be helpful to DSPs to increase overall bid volume and pricing
- Serve as the hands-on subject matter expert on exchange behavior of our DSPs, Ad Network partners and direct partners optimizing global activities based on your key insights
- Collaborate with Ad Tech and Data Engineering to drive our data capabilities including hypothesizing data capture of activities for exploration to enhance optimizations
- Perform data collection, preparation, and validation necessary for model
development and analysis
- Provide ongoing insight, measurement, reporting and analysis on advertising experimentation; forecasting impact and expectation to the benefits to the ad business
- Communicate (and deliver) timelines and deliverables which include documents, visualizations and present models, results and key recommendations
- Build predictive models for both the optimization of UA and Bid floor pricing in multiple industry exchanges
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree (or equivalent) in a field such as Computer Science or Math
- 3+ Years Work Experience in Digital Advertising (mobile advertising strongly preferred)
- 3+ years in programmatic advertising analytics and or yield optimization
- A solid understanding of real time bidding is a plus
- Familiarity with various SSPs, DSPs, ad networks and the market landscape
- Comfortable analyzing data and methodical approach to troubleshooting issues. Able to effectively translate findings to variety of stakeholders.
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trip, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility