Interested in working for one of New York City’s fastest growing mobile-first companies? You have come to the right spot! Jump Ramp is the leader in delivering innovative promotions, rewards and instant winning experiences through free mobile casual gaming.
Our flagship app Lucktastic launched on Android in 2014 and has quickly built an engaged, enthusiastic and loyal customer base attracting nearly 10 million installs in the US on Android and iOS. Lucktastic is consistently ranked in the top 3 within the lifestyle category on the Google Play Store
Jump Ramp prides itself on being a close-knit team with nearly 40 employees and looking to grow! We look for talent that thrives in an innovative entrepreneurial environment, is excited about consumer products that touch millions of Americans and who embrace our exciting diverse NYC culture.
Is your interest piqued yet? Check out more details at http://jumprampgames.com/
Jump Ramp Games is looking for a User Acquisition Manager with experience in Mobile Games to join our User Acquisition and Marketing Team! This is an exciting opportunity for a performance centric marketer to work on and lead the marketing initiatives for our flagship app lucktastic!
- Ideate, test, iterate and optimize growth via paid acquisition, lifecycle marketing, and product across company's family of apps;
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
- Manage strategic initiatives for user acquisition (UA), cross promotion
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms, and other channels.
- Help drive the P&L and product forecast for all game titles. Manage a multi-million dollar acquisition budget;
- Analyze performance and measure ROI of all marketing activations including UA, cross promo, and other marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and ROI targets for each product
- Coordinate with design teams on creative assets to maximize performance
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, design, product, and engineering teams to develop and test new strategies based on new learnings and strategy
- Track campaign and generate performance reports daily
- Collaborate with data analysts and product managers to develop insights
- Develop and contract negotiations with new video and content partners
- 2-4 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing preferably in mobile gaming
- Highly organized with proven track record or managing a large number of projects simultaneously
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns directly (Not through an agency)
- Experience launching advertising campaigns on social, ad networks, DSPs, and search
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving at actionable recommendations
- Experience coordinating with creative teams to create assets
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to project plan and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced Excel skills for analyzing data, experienced with pivot tables
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
- Track record of working with multiple cross functional teams
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority.
- Experience in CRM, social, and re-engagement campaigns a plus.
- Experience working in the social/mobile game industry a plus
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Why you should work for us
- Killer Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trips, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace – yes,t-shirts and jeans are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we'd love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Open/Flexible PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Great office in the heart of the Garment District in New York City