Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
Oversee the User Acquisition, Marketing, and Creative Services teams while working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Data Science, and Platform Engineering to drive growth in users and monetization across the MobilityWare portfolio.
- Define, lead, and execute on MobilityWare’s user acquisition, marketing and user growth initiatives
- Manage the profitable investment of an 8-figure user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth
- Oversee the User Acquisition, Marketing, and Creative Services teams while working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Data Science, and Platform Engineering
- Serve as a thought leader in the company and set out best practices and performance standards for all user acquisition and growth initiatives
- Stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to serve as the subject matter expert on growth
- Oversee all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition and marketing
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives
- Lead the team in designing and developing internal performance marketing platform tools and processes
- Oversee the consistent monitoring of user acquisition performance and ensure teams are accomplishing goals and deliverables on time
- BA/BS Degree in a relevant field of study, Masters is preferred
- 10+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the mobile app or mobile gaming space
- 3+ years in a leadership and management role, at either an Executive or Director level
- Experience successfully managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets across multiple digital/media channels
- Extensive experience with performance marketing and media buying, including but not limited to user acquisition via social media, opt-in video ad networks, DSPs, offer walls/incent, affiliates, SEM, email, etc.
- Expert-level understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution
- Strong professional network within the mobile industry that can foster new growth opportunities and team building
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Ability to manage and oversee both analytical and creative marketing team members
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization, as needed
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to sell and negotiate
- Ability to project plan and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong business acumen with the ability to set out vision and strategic planning initiatives
The Payout (Why you should work for us)
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free drink, free Annual Company trip
- Casual workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility