Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
We’re searching for an analytical, self-starting Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team to support end-to-end marketing strategy and execution for our Puzzle suite of games. You’ll partner with user acquisition, design, product and business intelligence teams to support go-to-market strategy, product positioning, competitive analysis, customer lifecycle management and ad creative development. Through creativity and a passion for ads, you’ll help shape the voice of the product and bring our games to life.
- Experience in the mobile games industry.
- 2 years of experience in digital performance advertising.
- Experience analyzing and reporting on performance of marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional written work, including the ability to articulate products and features in language that is engaging and easy to understand for consumers.
- Proficiency in executing ASO strategies, including keyword optimizations, localization, creative optimizations and App Store description copy writing.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills.
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving at actionable recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Drive awareness and installs for our mobile games. Develop key messages and best practices for our marketing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Support branding and positioning initiatives to ensure our games are positioned for success in the market.
- Analyze and report on the performance of our various ad creatives and interface with the design team to develop and test new creative strategies.
- Assist in platform submission of new App Versions with updated branding and metadata; project manage asset creation and submission coordination.
- Help inform the development of new games in the Puzzle suite through market research and concept testing.
The Payout (Why you should work for us)
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free drink, free Annual Company trip
- Casual workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility