As we continue to expand and revolutionize the payment landscape, we are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Head of Growth to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in driving customer acquisition, revenue growth, and market expansion. This is a dynamic leadership position that requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record of scaling fintech products and services. We are looking to you to hone our strategy to deliver instant, secure, and cost-effective payments for freelance work, remittances, and global business operations.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive growth strategy to build our growth strategy from 0 to 1. Identify and evaluate market opportunities, customer segments, and competitive landscapes and execute on engaging with them. Drive expansion into new markets, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and tailoring strategies to local nuances.
- Lead the development and execution of customer acquisition and retention, identifying analyzing each step in the conversion funnel and experimenting in a data driven way with how to best optimize those steps to highest impact.
- Collaborate with Head of Product, CTO, and engineering team to drive product led growth.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to growth, customer acquisition, and revenue targets. Use data analytics to derive actionable insights, continuously refining strategies for optimal performance.
- Develop and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns that resonate with target audiences. Manage brand strategy to ensure consistency and engagement.
- We are a small team, and while you may or may not have direct reports, you will be expected to exhibit superb leadership qualities for our high-performing team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Proven track record in FinTech with a strong preference for Crypto specific knowledge, and ideally cross-border payments products.
- Strong understanding of regulatory landscape, ideally in our target markets, but otherwise has a strong sense of how to get an understanding in a target market quickly.
- Has scaled customer acquisition and revenue growth, and has developed a playbook from 0 to 1.
- Can easily point to examples of building a successful funnel very quickly and iteratively.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close complex business deals that drive mutual benefit.
- Has worked at an early stage start up and can operate in a highly resource constrained environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field (MBA is a plus) or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in product, growth, and business development
- A track record of successfully acquiring and retaining users by delivering value