As we continue to expand and revolutionize the payment landscape, we are seeking someone to lead our international partnerships. You will be owning partnerships end-to-end to integrate our infrastructure with the banking and fintech world in our target markets. This key executive will play a driving role in driving the company's global expansion by developing and executing a robust international stablecoin, remittance, and payments strategy. We need someone who has created and executed on a partnerships strategy from the ground up at somewhere very early stage in a product and company’s development.
- Conduct market research to identify potential partners and opportunities for collaboration to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including financial institutions, regulatory bodies, and industry associations.
- Leverage existing networks and establish new connections within the fintech and banking infrastructure sector in our target markets.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities based on strategic fit, market potential, and regulatory considerations.
- Craft a comprehensive strategy for the adoption and integration of the eUSD stablecoin in target international markets.
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments related to stablecoins and cryptocurrency in various jurisdictions.
- Work closely with product and technology teams to integrate stablecoins into our cross-border payment infrastructure, ensuring the seamless execution of cross-border payment infrastructure
- Develop specialized strategies for the remittance market, identifying key corridors and optimizing solutions for end-users.
- Tailor partnerships and services to meet the unique needs of freelancers engaged in remote work.
- Proven track record of establishing extensive connections within the fintech and banking infrastructure space, especially in our target markets, which are currently Nigera, Mexico and India
- Strong understanding of the payments industry, market dynamics, and regulatory landscape.
- Deep understanding of stablecoins, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close complex business deals that drive mutual benefit.
- Track record of successful partnerships driving revenue and growth
- Experience with early stage start ups building most process from the ground up.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven experience in business development and partnerships within the fintech or banking industry.
- A track record of successfully closing high-impact deals.