Company: MobileCoin (www.mobilecoin.com)
MobileCoin is building the future of digital payments. We want to make a cryptocurrency you can use everyday to pay for anything.
We are passionate about implementing scientific and mathematical methods to explore, isolate, and solve problems in the global financial markets while respecting user-privacy. We believe that career fulfillment and enterprise success converge when smart, hard-working, and intellectually curious people come together with a shared goal of innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team! As a software engineer, you will work on our platform and wallet solutions. This is a rare opportunity for a strong technologist to join a well-positioned team at an early stage to deliver immediate, measurable and long-lasting impact. You will gain exposure to many aspects of developing and deploying profitable cryptographic and financial primitives and work alongside individuals with proven experience building some of the most innovative blockchain technologies in the world.
- Design, develop, and test new APIs.
- Maintain code integrity and existing platform API.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Communicate with the company's partners to help integrate MobileCoin.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in a backend framework web framework, e.g. Django
- Experience in API design, performance optimization.
- Experience with a static language such as Java or Rust
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with a front-end Framework such as React
- Experience with gRPC
- Understanding cryptocurrency space
- Experience with developing libraries/SDKs
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Annual bonus
- Blue-chip Healthcare Benefits
- Monthly Wellness, Food, Education & Tech Stipend
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Unique opportunity to be an early part of a fast-growing SIlicon Valley “unicorn”
Location: The office is based out of San Francisco, but remote candidates will be considered.