At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our self-service platform, originally coded by our President and CEO, and are constantly seeking to improve the user experience for our customers and scale for efficiency. Our startup spirit powers our growth mindset and supports our teammates as they build the future of ConnectedTV. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
MNTN has built a new market known as Performance TV. We know that one of the keys to our growth relies on rapidly expanding that market. That’s why we’re seeking a Strategic Program Manager (GTM) who can help us accelerate revenue growth and development into new and adjacent budgets. We are keen on someone who has a passion for marketing and the sales process and can support the nuances, data, creative and technical requirements to support sophisticated brands. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
- Drive emerging business initiatives and major product releases through close collaboration with cross functional teams, most importantly Sales and Product
- Project manage business aspects of the product release process to ensure Sales teams are properly trained, incentivized, and focused on the right opportunities
- Represent the needs of Sales and the customer in the feature prioritization process
- Serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor to the Sales, Product, and Marketing organization’s leadership, helping to land the present and shape the future of MNTN.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on business planning, key organizational efforts, and other strategic projects.
- Bring best practices to stakeholders drawing from customer experience, industry expertise, knowledge of operations, customer support experience, and internet/online media.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Marketing Technology and/or Advertising Technology, with at least one plus (1+) years of program management, business operations, or strategic consulting experience
- Demonstrated skills at building strong working relationships and influencing both internal and external partners at all levels; has passion and convictions and the innate ability to encourage passion in others
- Background working on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects/priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and constantly evolving work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical skills using data to derive impactful insights and drive decisions in a business environment
- Experience working with sales operations tools (Salesforce), project management solutions (ClickUp, Trello), etc.
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.