At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our self-service platform, originally coded by our President and CEO, and are constantly seeking to improve the user experience for our customers and scale for efficiency. Our startup spirit powers our growth mindset and supports our teammates as they build the future of ConnectedTV. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team. You’ll be working with cutting-edge online advertising technology and delivering top notch, scalable products as part of a fun, supportive, energetic team.
Our core Java applications and microservices handle hundreds of millions of requests per day, upon which a platform for real-time behavioral marketing is built to drive performance in cross-device advertising. NoSQL databases and in-house solutions are leveraged heavily to keep attributes and metadata up-to-date to meet the demanding SLAs of rapid response advertising.
We are working towards designing the Automation solution for the company wide backend system which spans across multiple databases and huge volumes of data, we need an automation engineer who can also do data analysis and help design automated solutions to run those data analysis.
- Use coding background to analyze databases both relational or NOSQL
- Partner with other teams to understand data needs and complexities
- Dive deep for more thorough analysis of issues and identify solutions
- Design and implement the automated solutions to run the database tests.
- Own and manage the automation data warehouse
- Be comfortable with DDL DML and able to run SQL queries to tell a story of data
- Computer Science degree or excellent programming skills with 5 years of experience working as a Developer or Software Development Engineering in Test.
- Experience testing front-end and back-end applications, web services, and APIs
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Experience with debugging and data analysis
- Experience testing complex systems with large data sets
- Experience working with message driven architecture (SQS)
- Experience testing distributed caching systems (Redis)
- Experience testing NOSQL solutions (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including, Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.