At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our self-service platform, originally coded by our President and CEO, and are constantly seeking to improve the user experience for our customers and scale for efficiency. Our startup spirit powers our growth mindset and supports our teammates as they build the future of ConnectedTV. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We are looking for an individual to Lead Quality Assurance on MNTN’s Engineering team. You will be working with cutting-edge online advertising technology and delivering top notch, scalable products as part of a fun, supportive, energetic team.
Our core Java applications and microservices handle hundreds of millions of requests per day, upon which a platform for real-time behavioral marketing is built to drive performance in cross-device advertising. NoSQL databases and in-house solutions are leveraged heavily to keep attributes and metadata up-to-date to meet the demanding SLAs of rapid response advertising.
- Manage and mentor a team of Manual and Automation engineers for Unit and Regression Framework testing
- Lead MNTN's QA vision and architecture
- Lead all Quality Assurance efforts for multiple User Interfaces, high volume back end systems, and all beta testing with customer
- Have an expert understanding of modern software development lifecycle using scalable Agile, including experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Manage systems to document, track, and communicate issues for proper notification, escalation, and resolution
- Manage the process for production, customer facing incidents
- The role reports to the Head of Engineering
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Experience with UNIX in navigation, debugging, data manipulation
- Experience with scripting languages
- Exceptional people skills –mentoring, guiding, scaling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to contribute tactically and strategically
Would be great if you have:
- Experience with HTML, Java
- Experience with SVN/GIT and how it relates to managing release cycles
- Experience with AGILE methodologies and ensuring sprint priorities are met
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including, Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.