We're looking for a dynamic junior web developer to join our team. You will be assisting with website builds, implementing new design features, and working to ensure that the underlying structure of a client's website is correct. You will be taking direction from our senior developer and assisting with all aspects of website and application design.
To ensure success as a junior web developer, you need to possess excellent website design skills and meticulous attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch junior web developer should be able to work well under pressure in a highly technical environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Collaborate on website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- 2+ years of working experience as a junior web developer
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- A portfolio of web design and projects you've worked on.
- In-depth knowledge of software prototyping and UX design tools.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team offsites
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.