At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the Director of Performance Marketing to assist with, launching, running, and optimizing ad campaigns across entirely new ad channels.
- Identify new advertising channels/media opportunities
- Manage our new paid advertising channels
- Implement new paid channel strategies to increase quality traffic, qualified conversions/leads, and generate demand among our target audience
- Strategically manage a large budget for new paid channels and hit corresponding goals
- Continually test new tactics that impact conversion across all channels to unlock further growth and/or cost efficiencies
- Partner with Analytics and Content teams to drive the best possible performance
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of results and findings across multiple levels and areas of the Marketing team and the company
- Work closely with Director of Performance Marketing to assist with advertising operations
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital ad campaigns
- Experience with paid social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, Display, Retargeting)
- Experience with B2B Marketing Automation tools (Pardot a plus!)
- Solid experience with marketing techniques in SEM, Display, Affiliate, Paid Social, Analytics, and an understanding of tracking, tagging and analytics solutions to enable new capabilities
- Detailed understanding of the use of Google Analytics
- An appetite to be on the leading edge of marketing sophistication and an attitude to test and explore new capabilities
- An awareness of marketing tech stack space and beyond that can be deployed to tackle marketing challenges
- Excellent team and collaboration skills; can collaborate with internal team and partner resources for testing and scaling new approaches to campaigns and programs
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.